Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Pudgy Ninja

Today begins my blog journey. What is a pudgy ninja?

Pudgy: adj
short and fat or thick

I am 5'4" tall and I weigh 216 lbs. I think I qualify on both fronts.

Ninja: n
a member of a feudal Japanese society of mercenary agents, highly trained in martial arts and stealth (ninjutsu) who were hired for covert purposes ranging from espionage to sabotage and assassination.

I'm not a member of a feudal Japanese society, and my martial arts training is pretty basic, but I do assassinate people with my witty repartee.

And what does The Pudgy Ninja weigh in on?
Food, diets, cooking, weight loss, exercise, parenting in relation to those things.

I've tried just about every diet plan out there.
Weight Watchers
South Beach
Atkins
Spark
Slimgenics
Wonderslim
Slim Fast
Medifast
Metabolife
Jenny Craig
The Rotation Diet
Master Cleanse

There are probably more. Some have worked in the short term. Most have been nothing but a waste of time and money. I'll review each of them from my own perspective, and throw in some science along the way. I'll also be chronicling my journey as I once again try to lose some of the excess poundage that keeps me from being who I want to be.

Stick around and see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogging I look forward to reading about your Journey.

    ReplyDelete